#GuessTheMax – You could win some Maxtop goodies and some sweets!
Have you got a sweet tooth? Well, you could be in luck!
We’re running a series of competitions in which you could win a bag of sweets and some Maxtop goodies! Reckon you’ve got a sharp eye for quantities? All you need to do is guess how many sweets are in the jar.
Once you’ve got a figure in mind, to enter, simply respond to one our tweets or Facebook posts with your answer and be sure to include the hashtag #GuessTheMax
The winner will be the person who guesses the correct amount or the person who guesses closest to the correct amount!
Competition terms and conditions:
- The promoter is Maxtop Quartz Ltd
- Employees of Maxtop Quartz Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will finish on Monday 17th July
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as stated in this post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party regarding this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen by Maxtop Quartz Ltd
- Cheating, manipulating or exploiting the game will result in all entries submitted by the user to be null and void
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will organise delivery of the prize to one specified address
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering, the winner and all entrants agrees for their name, entry and any images/videos submitted as part of the entry to be used in publicity activity. The winner is also required to provide an image of themselves with their prize for use online and in the press. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is one bag of Drumstick sweets and some Maxtop merchandise.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Twitter, Facebook or any other third party channels in which the competition is being promoted on.